FREE SHIPPING WITHIN SWEDEN FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 500 KR / 1000 KR IN EU

All start in 1981, with the social designation of Planitoi - Games and Toys, Lda.    

     At that time, it was a toy business company.

Between 1983 and 1993 the company was developing with diferent owners inside the family and in  1993 Jorge Maia, started to be the managing partner with 60% and the remaining 40%, distributed by his relatives, wife and 3 children each with 10% of the capital and today the company still belongs to the family.

 In 1994, the new project for sports, leisure and comfort footwear was started. It was also at this time that the application for registration of the BEPPI trademark was made!

As a Portuguese company, Planitoi leads the country in this market segment with its BEPPI brand products and at the same time seeks to expand their export more and more, to the Spanish market, being the most important, although there have been good transactions with France , Italy, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Ukraine and many more countries scattered all over the continent. Planitoi is committed to differentiation and its strategy is directed to the Quality, Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction, having a systematic attitude of monitoring the needs of its customers, seeking to offer a final product whose price-quality ratio is above average, thereby respecting their commercial interests.

BEPPI it´s today in the Sweden market for the first time with TUGA KIDS AB.

Beppi - Baby leather shoes beige
199 SEK
Baby leather shoes beige
Beppi
Beppi - Baby leather shoes light pink
199 SEK
Baby leather shoes light pink
Beppi
Beppi - Boot navy blue
299 SEK
Boot navy blue
Beppi
Beppi - Boot Pink Unicorn
349 SEK
Boot Pink Unicorn
Beppi
Beppi - Boots animal print
349 SEK
Boots animal print
Beppi
Beppi - Boots water repellent
249 SEK
Boots water repellent
Beppi
Beppi - Canvas black
199 SEK
Canvas black
Beppi
Beppi - Casual Boot
299 SEK
Casual Boot
Beppi
Beppi - Casual Boot brow/orange
299 SEK
Casual Boot brow/orange
Beppi
Beppi - Casual shoe blue
175 SEK
Casual shoe blue
Beppi
Beppi - Casual shoe shine
149.50 SEK
Casual shoe shine
Beppi
Beppi - Clog
49 SEK
Clog
Beppi
Beppi - Clog green/dino
99 SEK
Clog green/dino
Beppi
Beppi - Clog pink
49 SEK
Clog pink
Beppi
Beppi - Clog pink rainbow
99 SEK
Clog pink rainbow
Beppi
Beppi - Clog Red
99 SEK
Clog Red
Beppi
Beppi - Floppy's Blue
50 SEK
Floppy's Blue
Beppi
Beppi - Floppy's Frog
50 SEK
Floppy's Frog
Beppi
Beppi - Floppy's Pink
50 SEK
Floppy's Pink
Beppi
Beppi - Floppy's Snail
50 SEK
Floppy's Snail
Beppi
Beppi - Gym Sneakers fuchia
199 SEK
Gym Sneakers fuchia
Beppi
Beppi - Indoor shoes
64.50 SEK
Indoor shoes
Beppi
Beppi - Leather boots black
349 SEK
Leather boots black
Beppi
Beppi - Low Rain boots
199 SEK
Low Rain boots
Beppi
Beppi - Rain boots animal print
199 SEK
Rain boots animal print
Beppi
Beppi - Sabrina Gold
149 SEK
Sabrina Gold
Beppi
Beppi - Sabrina white
149 SEK
Sabrina white
Beppi
Beppi - Slipper pink/white
99 SEK
Slipper pink/white
Beppi
Beppi - Slipper red/cartoons
99 SEK
Slipper red/cartoons
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Beige/shine
199 SEK
Sneakers Beige/shine
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers black basic
299 SEK
Sneakers black basic
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers black squares
199 SEK
Sneakers black squares
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers black with 2 laces
199 SEK
Sneakers black with 2 laces
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Black/yellow
299 SEK
Sneakers Black/yellow
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Blue
99 SEK
Sneakers Blue
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Blue
199 SEK
Sneakers Blue
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers blue with LED
199 SEK
Sneakers blue with LED
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Boot CYO
99 SEK
Sneakers Boot CYO
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers boot white
174.50 SEK
Sneakers boot white
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Chunky
299 SEK
Sneakers Chunky
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Chunky baby
299 SEK
Sneakers Chunky baby
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers fBlack shine
299 SEK
Sneakers fBlack shine
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers fluor pink
179 SEK
Sneakers fluor pink
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers fuchsia
150 SEK
Sneakers fuchsia
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Grey
299 SEK
Sneakers Grey
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers grey aromatic
249 SEK
Sneakers grey aromatic
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers grey/white
249 SEK
Sneakers grey/white
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers Pink
199 SEK
Sneakers Pink
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers pink with LED
149 SEK
Sneakers pink with LED
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers pink/white
249 SEK
Sneakers pink/white
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers White/green
149.50 SEK
Sneakers White/green
Beppi
Beppi - Sneakers White/green T
174.50 SEK
Sneakers White/green T
Beppi
Beppi - Tracking shoes pink/blue
299 SEK
Tracking shoes pink/blue
Beppi
Beppi - Trecking shoes grey/blue
299 SEK
Trecking shoes grey/blue
Beppi
Beppi - Winter Boot blue
349 SEK
Winter Boot blue
Beppi
 

We use cookies to give you access to functions that makes it easier to use this webbsite. By proceeding, you approve that we use cookies.